Residential, 1 Level,Site Built - Chattanooga, TN
An elegant Elder Mountain jewel! Located on a private 1.5 acre lot, this one-level home is filled with natural light and has been well maintained. The floor plan has an excellent flow with large rooms and is perfect for both casual living and entertaining. Fresh paint in neutral colors complements the home's interior. Tasteful moldings and large windows showcase the formal living room and dining room. Wonderful family room with brick woodburning fireplace and bookshelves offers a great space for relaxation or for children to play. The kitchen has a laundry closet, built-in desk and a breakfast nook opening onto the back deck. The master bedroom is spacious with a sitting area and an en suite bath. Three additional bedrooms are all large and sunny. The back deck overlooks a wooded vista with privacy and is accessible from the den and the kitchen. The community offers a private guarded entrance, community pool and gazebo and stunning views, all just minutes to downtown Chattanooga. Welcome home!
Debbie Radford of The Group Real Estate Brokerage of Chattanooga
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Chattanooga & Northwest Georgia,
Vol. 38, Issue 08, Page 6.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range: Electric
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Brick
- Garage: Attached
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Floors: Carpet; Linoleum; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Dining Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Breakfast Nook; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Marion County Elementary,Marion County Middle,Marion County High
- Marion County High,Marion County Elementary,Marion County Middle
- Marion County High,Marion County Middle,Marion County Elementary
- Marion County Middle,Marion County High,Marion County Elementary