Residential, 1 Level,Site Built - Ringgold, GA
A rare find! This one-level home offers zero entry from the garage! A rocking chair front porch is complimented by nice landscaping. The interior offers an open floor plan with a split bedroom layout. The great room has an attractive electric fireplace and lots of natural light. The eat-in kitchen has plenty of cabinetry and a large dining area. The master bedroom is spacious with a walk-in closet and an en suite bath. Two additional bedrooms are good sizes and share a second full bath. The covered rear porch overlooks the large back yard and is a great spot for family to gather or for entertaining. Convenient location is just minutes to I-75 in the desirable neighborhood of Creeks Jewell. Welcome home!
Debbie Radford of The Group Real Estate Brokerage of Chattanooga
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Chattanooga & Northwest Georgia,
Vol. 38, Issue 08, Page 6.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range: Electric
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Brick; Stone; Vinyl Siding
- Garage: Attached
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Great Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Laundry Room
- Attic,Ringgold Middle,Ringgold High School,Graysville Elementary School
- Graysville Elementary School,Ringgold High School,Ringgold Middle,Attic
- Graysville Elementary School,Ringgold Middle,Attic,Ringgold High School
- Ringgold High School,Attic,Ringgold Middle,Graysville Elementary School
- Ringgold High School,Graysville Elementary School,Attic,Ringgold Middle
- Ringgold High School,Graysville Elementary School,Ringgold Middle,Attic
- Ringgold High School,Ringgold Middle,Attic,Graysville Elementary School
- Ringgold Middle,Attic,Ringgold High School,Graysville Elementary School